Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 4.
• Enjoy this countdown of the 101 Most Beautiful People in Sports, including Octagon girl Brittney Palmer (pictured).
• Unintentional danglies on the TV screen are never not funny. These are courtesy of analyst Dan Fouts.
• The last month's most dominant team? Yep, the Carolina Panthers.
• The WSJ takes some air out of the Chiefs' balloon by pointing out that they've been feasting on backup quarterbacks. Hey, a win's a win, I say.
• The Richie Incognito bullying saga has taken a new twist. Apparently the psycho apple didn't fall far from the tree.
• So just how did Twitter take over the world? Here are the 140 moments that made Twitter matter.
• Today in sad Philly has-beens: Dutch Daulton had to break up Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams and Lenny Dykstra at an autograph signing.
• Bob Ryan ranks the 25 greatest Red Sox players of all time. Papi's No. 4. That seems awfully high. But Ryan's pretty much seen 'em all.
• Here's a list of badass vegans, including Iron Mike Tyson, whose chomp on Evander Holyfield's ear was a rare moment of carniverous weakness.
• So Usain Bolt ate 1,000 Chicken McNuggets in Beijing. I sense a sponsorship opportunity.
• Kansas coach Bill Self broke out the Ron Burgundy impression. Not bad.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com