Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 8.
• Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory had a mock impromptu wedding with her tennis player boyfriend on Ellen. Seems like an excuse to link to a Kaley slideshow.
• Triumph of the Nerds: Stanford players showed up to the postgame presser wearing nerd glasses.
• You were probably watching college football last night, but Adrian Peterson was in full beast mode.
• Meanwhile, Baylor dinged up Big Game Bob's reputation even further, although the Bears didn't come out unscathed.
• LSU fullback JC Copeland fell in the shower, suffered a concussion, and referred to himself as Luscious Brown. Don't tell Roger Goodell; he'll outlaw postgame showers.
• Vijay Singh's lawyer has made a rather explosive allegation about PGA Tour drug testing. Could get interesting.
• George Brett went nuclear on an autograph-seeker. Read the story before you judge Brett too harshly.
• New Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon has a good sense of humor. He's going to need it.
• Fresh off making history, NASCAR driver Darrell Wallace Jr. showed he truly belongs in the sport by smacking a competitor.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]