Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 17.
• The NFL's thinking pink this month, right down to the cheerleaders. Enjoy this Breast Cancer Awareness Month-themed gallery.
• Joe Buck and Tim McCarver engaged in an awkward high-five last night. Do I detect a subtle eye-roll from Buck?
• Also from the Daily News: a wrap-up of the latest A-Rod tell-all. Apparently he was making hookers two at a time, Fredo-style.
• You just thought Peyton Manning was meticulous and obsessive. You don't know the half of it.
• Some computer whiz went in and fattened up every NFL logo. The results are highly amusing. The Patriots guy has really been hitting the chowdah.
• South Park has always walked a production tightrope. This week, they finally fell off.
• Halloween's coming, and if you're looking for last-minute costume ideas for your kids, avoid these at all costs. Although, do you really need to be told not to dress your kid up as Hitler?
• Royce White's crippling fear of flying almost ended his NBA career, but he's making progress. He tweeted a photo from an airplane window.
• Syracuse center Baye Moussa Keita does a pretty passable impression of coach Jim Boeheim. See what you think.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org