Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 17.
• The NFL's thinking pink this month, right down to the cheerleaders. Enjoy this Breast Cancer Awareness Month-themed gallery.
• Joe Buck and Tim McCarver engaged in an awkward high-five last night. Do I detect a subtle eye-roll from Buck?
• Also from the Daily News: a wrap-up of the latest A-Rod tell-all. Apparently he was making hookers two at a time, Fredo-style.
• You just thought Peyton Manning was meticulous and obsessive. You don't know the half of it.
• Some computer whiz went in and fattened up every NFL logo. The results are highly amusing. The Patriots guy has really been hitting the chowdah.
• South Park has always walked a production tightrope. This week, they finally fell off.
• Halloween's coming, and if you're looking for last-minute costume ideas for your kids, avoid these at all costs. Although, do you really need to be told not to dress your kid up as Hitler?
• Royce White's crippling fear of flying almost ended his NBA career, but he's making progress. He tweeted a photo from an airplane window.
• Syracuse center Baye Moussa Keita does a pretty passable impression of coach Jim Boeheim. See what you think.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]