Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 25.
• This is exercise-related, so I'm counting it as sports: 25 sexy yoga poses. Depending on where you're employed, they might not all be entirely SFW.
• So there's another World Series with the Red Sox involved. What's a Yankees fan to do?
• I've seen fire, and I've seen rain, but I've never seen a dude launch into America, The Beautiful at national anthem time.
• Anatomy of a de-cleating: Pat McAfee takes us through his destruction of Trindon Holliday.
• Humiliating own-goals never fail to be funny. The Lightning had a good one last night.
• The best sports pranks caught on video. I like the one where Billy Donovan drops a replica national championship crystal.
• Turns out Vodka Samm's a person, not a punchline. Oh, well, we'll always have .341.
• A Vikings fan who vowed in 1975 not to shave his beard until his team won the Super Bowl has died. Beard very much intact.
• Watch Cam Newton and Steve Mariucci get the bejeezus scared out of them by a cannon at Raymond James Stadium.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]