Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 25.
• This is exercise-related, so I'm counting it as sports: 25 sexy yoga poses. Depending on where you're employed, they might not all be entirely SFW.
• So there's another World Series with the Red Sox involved. What's a Yankees fan to do?
• I've seen fire, and I've seen rain, but I've never seen a dude launch into America, The Beautiful at national anthem time.
• Anatomy of a de-cleating: Pat McAfee takes us through his destruction of Trindon Holliday.
• Humiliating own-goals never fail to be funny. The Lightning had a good one last night.
• The best sports pranks caught on video. I like the one where Billy Donovan drops a replica national championship crystal.
• Turns out Vodka Samm's a person, not a punchline. Oh, well, we'll always have .341.
• A Vikings fan who vowed in 1975 not to shave his beard until his team won the Super Bowl has died. Beard very much intact.
• Watch Cam Newton and Steve Mariucci get the bejeezus scared out of them by a cannon at Raymond James Stadium.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org