Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 29.
• October's almost over, so here's a nice rundown of the lovely ladies of sport for the month, including Katherine Webb (pictured).
• Golden Tate almost salvaged an unwatchable Monday Night game with the most epic taunt we've seen in a while, one that almost turned an uncontested touchdown into a contested one. Of course, the pearl-clutchers took to Twitter to scold him for it.
• Big Papi is carrying the Red Sox. They haven't trailed since his dugout pep talk. Oh, and he's 11-for-15 in the Series.
• Greg Schiano has a brilliant plan to salvage the Bucs' season: He's going to use Darrelle Revis, the game's best cover corner, in man coverage. Suck on that, haters.
• Yesterday, we brought you Baby Andy Reid and Kid Kliff Kingsbury. Here's a whole gallery of kids dressed as coaches. Love the Dana Holgorsen.
• The New York Rangers' Twitter feed had an unfortunate misspelling last night. Comes with a language warning, so you know it's bad.
• Rob Gronkowski's life is a bit of a cartoon already, so no surprise that he and his bros are pitching an animated show about their family.
• We're only 100 days out from the Sochi Olympics, and the U.S. team is wracked by injuries. The good news is, Lindsey Vonn's on a media blitz to talk about her Olympic hopes. Last night, she was on Letterman, where she revealed that Tiger sucks at skiing, and she made a hole-in-one in her first round of 18 holes.
• A Halloween week treat: Ranking The Simpsons' "Treehouse of Horror" episodes.
• It's good to be the King: Go behind the scenes of Golf Digest's cover shoot with Arnold Palmer and Kate Upton.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]