Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Sept. 3.
• Leading off a short week, we present a debate for the ages: Who has college football's hottest fan base? Hard to say, but the photographic evidence is fun to peruse.
• If you spent your Labor Day holiday away from the television, here's what you missed, including one of the greatest debuts in college football history.
• The 10 greatest things about September. No. 1 is pretty obvious.
• This is a growing trend: Nice guy gives foul ball to kid, kid throws ball back onto field.
• Mark May says he grew up watching Michigan play Notre Dame. Michigan and Notre Dame didn't play from the time Mark May was born until he was in college. Ergo, Mark May is a dirty fibber.
• Watch the world's strongest man hoist nearly half a ton. I pulled a groin just watching that.
• An Australian Rules footballer had to apologize for setting a dwarf on fire at a party. Apparently setting a dwarf ablaze is frowned upon Down Under.
• Saturday night brought a reminder that Clemson has the greatest entrance in college football.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]