Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Sept. 4.
• Presenting the 100 hottest NFL cheerleaders, including Denver's Brittany (pictured), who clocks in at No. 99. Wow, some poor sap had to comb through a lot of photos to come up with this list. What an idiot.
• Meet Western Michigan coach P.J. Fleck. According to Deadspin, he's contending for the title of Swaggiest Bro-Coach to Have Ever Swagged. Not sure what else he has to do to earn the title.
• News and views from Booger, the Snake, et al: Sporting News' player panel assesses Week 1 action and looks ahead to Week 2.
• So how much tennis is actually played in a three-hour match? A lot, actually. Three times as much action as in a football game.
• Rick Barry has another basketball-playing son, and he shoots free throws underhanded. Best part: His name is Canyon.
• Brian Kelly had to backpedal off his statement that Notre Dame-Michigan is an overrated rivalry. But he might have been right.
• Today in people who are much richer than you: Jay Z is selling his Nets stake to Jason Kidd.
• Read all the way to the end of this email from the Nashville Predators to their season-ticket holders. Trust me, there's a payoff.
• Here's a different take. The people who should be concerned about Johnny Manziel's antics: the Alabama Crimson Tide.
• This Utah high school football player nearly got his head twisted off. But he completed the play.
• Today's video is a hilarious sportscaster fail. In his defense, Deutsche Bank is somewhat similar to d----- bag. But not that similar.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org