Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 15.
• Former wrestler Stacy Kiebler is not dating George Clooney any more, but her time with the Hollywood heartthrob paid off to the tune of $10 million. For $10 million, I'll happily date George Clooney.
• The Freak tossed a 148-pitch no-no, a teen won on the PGA Tour, and other things you might have missed this weekend. My favorite part of Lincecum's no-hitter was his reaction to hitting the home plate umpire with a pitch, which was immortalized in GIF form.
• Was Johnny Football kicked out of the Manning Passing Academy for being hung over? He was out late the night before, sick the next day. You do the math.
• A fan caught four foul balls at an Indians game this weekend. Forget DiMaggio's hitting streak: Baseball has a new untouchable record.
• Boys will be boys: Stories of athletes stealing each other's girls.
• Is this possible? Did Jadeveon Clowney run a 4.46? Guy really is a freak.
• The goriest moments from Pamplona's Running of the Bulls. Click only if you have a strong stomach. The takeaway: Bulls win.
• Phil Mickelson won the Scottish Open, then dropped the trophy. Fortunately, a photographer captured the magic moment.
• Carly Rae Jepsen came up about 58 feet short with her first pitch.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]