Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 18.
• The ESPYs provide the lovely ladies of sports, like Jennie Finch (pictured), with an opportunity to glam up for a night. The results are pretty impressive.
• A countdown of athletes who are absolutely scandal-proof. Sounds like famous last words to me.
• This is interesting: NFL.com ranks the 50 most talented college players this year. No. 1 is no surprise. No. 2 is a big surprise, at least to me.
• Apparently, the law's got ol' Rick Flair in a chickenwing over-the-shoulder crossface hold over failure to pay spousal support.
• Yesterday at SEC Media Days, Johnny Football became Johnny Rock Star by handling the media hordes with aplomb.
• Rory McIlroy's struggles continued with a 79 at the Open today. That's what happens when you putt it into a bunker.
• Tiki Barber just went public with his man-crush on Eli Manning by saying that Eli's better than Peyton. Oh yeah? Well I think Ronde's better than Tiki, and I bet Peyton does too.
• CJ2K has big plans should his Tennessee Titans win the Super Bowl. Those plans apparently involve a comically oversized cigar. Bill Clinton called to ask where he could get one (your cheap '90s reference for the day).
• Les Miles explains social media by referencing the Harlem Shake. Sounds about right.
• Thomas Bjorn destroyed an $80,000 camera with his golf ball at the British Open today.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]