Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 24.
• UFC champion Ronda Rousey has scored a role in Sylvester Stallone's Expendables 3. Let the butt-kicking and name-taking commence.
• Sure, everyone dislikes A-Rod, but the New York Daily News' Bill Madden auditions for the job of chief of baseball's moral police with this rant.
• Chris Johnson and Devin Hester will race a cheetah on television. Loser gets eaten.
• Helpful advice: 15 movies you should avoid on a first date. Then again, I'm not sure Human Centipede 2 is appropriate for any sort of dating situation.
• Today is Karl Malone's 50th birthday. Celebrate with this gallery of rare photos of the Mailman.
• Phil Mickelson paid 61 percent of his Scottish Open earnings in taxes. Hey, George Harrison tried to warn you.
• Here are college football's 25 most engaged fan bases. The SEC is well represented, but not No. 1.
• Rex Ryan unplugged: 10 things he thinks he thinks, from MMQB.
• Note to sidelines reporters: Wait for the concussion symptoms to subside before interviewing an injured athlete.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]