Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 26.
• Geno Smith, Eric Fisher, Ziggy Ansah, et al aren't the only rookies we'll be watching this year. Here's a slideshow of 50 rookie cheerleaders you'll be seeing on NFL sidelines, including Houston's Caitlyn (pictured).
• A Brewers fan wanted to make a statement via her jersey. Security did not comply with her wishes.
• Atlanta's Matt Ryan just signed a $103.75 million deal. For the math impaired, that equates to $103.75 million per career playoff win for Ryan thus far.
• Here's a list of things every man should have in his place. I lack many of these things. Now questioning my manhood.
• Touching story of the day: a Memphis quarterback, a piano and an 11-year-old cancer patient. There's hope for humanity.
• The 49ers' Tarell Brown learned via Twitter that by missing offseason workouts, he had cost himself $2 million. So he fired his agent. Sounds like he wanted to kill the messenger, but you can't kill Twitter, I guess.
• Darnell Dockett has a pet tiger, because of course he does.
• Todd Herremans of the Eagles decided he wanted to look like a Viking (not the Adrian Peterson kind).
• Enjoy this video of a U.S. airman throwing down a windmill in fatigues and boots.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org