CBS Sports Network is replaying several national championship games on Saturday
A new national champion would have been crowned on Monday if the NCAA men's basketball tournament wasn't canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. But those missing March Madness can rewatch some classic national championship games on CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) on Saturday, April 11.
So if you're wondering, "What classic college basketball games are on today?" know this: CBS Sports Network is replaying NCAA Tournament national championship games on Saturday, April 11.
"NCAA Tournament Rewind" on CBS Sports Network Today
CBS Sports Network's (CBSSN) "NCAA Tournament Rewind" on Saturday features five replays of national championship games, starting at noon ET and going through the late evening. The 10 straight hours of action on the hardwood features four title tilts from the 1980s, including one of the biggest upsets in NCAA Tournament history, one of the most exciting endings ever, and one that featured what proved to be the game-winning shot by a then-freshman named Mike Jordan. Here's the full schedule (all times are ET):
- 12-2 p.m.: 1982 Championship Game – North Carolina vs. Georgetown
- 2-4 p.m.: 1983 Championship Game – NC State vs. Houston
- 4-6 p.m.: 1985 Championship Game – Villanova vs. Georgetown
- 6-8 p.m.: 1988 Championship Game – Kansas vs. Oklahoma
- 8-10 p.m.: 1997 Championship Game – Arizona vs. Kentucky