CBS Sports Network is replaying several national championship games on Saturday
Today would have marked the 2020 Final Four in Atlanta if the NCAA men's basketball tournament wasn't canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. But those missing March Madness can rewatch some classic national championship games on CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) on Saturday, April 4.
So if you're wondering, "What classic college basketball games are on today?" know this: CBS Sports Network is replaying NCAA Tournament national championship games on Saturday, April 4.
"NCAA Tournament Rewind" on CBS Sports Network Today
CBS Sports Network's (CBSSN) "NCAA Tournament Rewind" on Saturday features a half dozen national championship game replays. It starts in the morning with one of the biggest upsets in not just NCAA Tournament history, but all of sports when Villanova knocked off highly favored Georgetown in 1985.
Then starting at 11 a.m. ET CBSSN will air five other national title games in a row. Included in this slate are a couple of games decided by game-winning shots, one that went into overtime, and some of the tournament's most memorable player performances. Here's the full schedule (all times are ET):
- 8-10 a.m.: 1985 Championship Game – Villanova vs. Georgetown
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: 2016 Championship Game – Villanova vs. North Carolina
- 1-3 p.m.: 1997 Championship Game – Arizona vs. Kentucky
- 3-5 p.m.: 2012 Championship Game – Kentucky vs. Kansas
- 5-7 p.m.: 1988 Championship Game – Kansas vs. Oklahoma
- 7-9 p.m.: 2003 Championship Game – Syracuse vs. Kansas