The NCAA men's and women's basketball tournaments were one of the major events canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, but those missing March Madness can rewatch some classic games on TV on Saturday, March 28. CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) is replaying a full day's worth of past Elite Eight matchups from the NCAA Tournament while FS2 is shining the spotlight on the Big East.
So if you're wondering, "What classic college basketball games are on today?" know this: CBS Sports Network and FS2 are both replaying classic contests on Saturday, March 28.
NCAA Tournament Rewind on CBS Sports Network Today
Starting early in the morning, CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) is replaying a full slate of Elite Eight matchups from previous NCAA Tournaments. Kentucky and Duke fans in particular may want to take note of these matchups that resulted in the winner punching their ticket to the Final Four that year.
- 6-8 a.m. ET: 2004 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Oklahoma State vs. St. Joseph's
- 8-10 a.m. ET: 2005 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Illinois vs. Arizona
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. ET: 2017 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- 12-2 p.m. ET: 1992 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Duke vs. Kentucky (re-airs at 8-10 p.m. ET)
- 2-4 p.m. ET: 1998 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Kentucky vs. Duke (re-airs at 10 p.m.-midnight ET)
- 4-6 p.m. ET: 2014 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Kentucky vs. Michigan
- 6-8 p.m. ET: 2015 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight: Kentucky vs. Notre Dame
Additionally, FS2 is showing the 2018 Big East Tournament Final between Providence and Villanova late Saturday night (10:30 p.m. ET). The Wildcats defeated the Friars in overtime in this game, which would end up being the precursor to Villanova winning another tournament just a few weeks later.