On the eve of what would have been the conclusion of the NCAA men's basketball tournament, CBS Sports is replaying a full day's worth of national championship game on Sunday, April 5. Both the men's and women's basketball tournaments were canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, but CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) and CBS are both giving fans a chance to rewatch some classic national title games throughout the day.
So if you're wondering, "What classic college basketball games are on today?" know this: CBS Sports Network and CBS are both replaying NCAA Tournament national championship games on Sunday, April 5.
"NCAA Tournament Rewind" on CBS Sports Network, CBS Today
CBS Sports' "NCAA Tournament Rewind" on Sunday features a full slate of national championship game replays. Most of the action takes place on CBSSN, starting early in the morning. One of the games from the morning lineup, the 2012 championship game between Kentucky and Kansas, will also air on CBS later in the day (4-6 p.m. ET).
CBSSN will air a total of seven different national title games on Sunday, including the most recent one and one of the most memorable matchups in NCAA Tournament history. Duke fans also can relive some great memories with the Blue Devils' two most recent national titles part of the slate. Here's the full schedule (all times are ET):
- 6:30-8:30 a.m.: 1997 Championship Game – Arizona vs. Kentucky
- 8:30-10:30 a.m.: 2012 Championship Game – Kentucky vs. Kansas (also airs at 4-6 p.m. on CBS)
- 2-4 p.m.: 2007 Championship Game – Florida vs. Ohio State
- 4-6 p.m.: 2010 Championship Game – Duke vs. Butler
- 6-8 p.m.: 2015 Championship Game – Duke vs. Wisconsin
- 9-11 p.m.: 1983 Championship Game – NC State vs. Houston
- 11 p.m.-1 a.m.: 2019 Championship Game – Virginia vs. Texas Tech