Rounding up the web's best sports links so you don't have to.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for December 26.
• Soccer star Alex Morgan went to Hawaii for the holidays and donned a bikini. Fortunately, and not surprisingly, photgraphers were there to record the occasion.
• I know many of you aren't all that anxious to celebrate another title game appearance with entitled Bama fans, but this is pretty cool.
• ICYMI, Ed Reed and Bryant McKinnie ushered in the holidays with a memorable rendition of Silent Night.
• Merrill Hoge hates Tim Tebow. I think we knew this, but I'm not sure we knew the true level of disdain.
• Danilo Gallinari was serving knuckle sandwiches for Christmas dinner yesterday.
• While you were sleeping off your Christmas calories, Arizona's Nick Johnson had this sick game-saving block against San Diego State.
• Scottie Pippen portrayed Ebenezer Scrooge on stage to make a little girl's wish come true. Apparently, this is typecasting; waiters have been known to call him "No tippin' Pippen."
• Bowl season's already brought us a few clunkers, but nothing quite like this: The biggest blowouts in sports history.
• Gotta love R.A. Dickey letting his nerd flag fly. He tweeted out a picture of himself in a Star Wars onesie.
• Hulk Hogan is opening a restaurant that he describes as "Hooters times 10." Can't wait.
• In today's video, Santa shows his mad ups.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]