This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 8.
• Country songbird and Eric Decker better half Jessie James might be our new favorite WAG. Here are a few reasons why.
• Here's how Andy Murray spent his post-Wimbledon morning. I'd say Britain is pleased — as were Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler at their bro-tastic best.
• Here are 21 ways not to celebrate a championship. My only quibble with the list: Nothing wrong with hitting up Denny's. A grand slam breakfast is a perfectly good way to celebrate.
• Sometimes, ESPN does things well. This is one of those times. A moving story of a producer and two special athletes.
• The Seahawks got together with Fail Mary replacement ref Lance Easley for a charity softball game, where Easley posed for a photo with Golden Tate that will be like picking a scab for Packers fans.
• Pro hoops has a new power couple: Kevin Durant is engaged to Minnesota Lynx player Monica Wright.
• Saturday Down South picked East-West SEC All-Star Teams a la MLB. That's a game I'd pay to see.
• More Roger Goodell moralizing: The NFL reportedly is considering not inviting academically ineligible players to the NFL Combine.
• Interesting historical footnote: Kid Rock was present for the Malice at the Palace.
• Manny Machado went all Brooks Robinson on the Yankees yesterday.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com