Rounding up the web's best sports links so you don't have to.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for June 24.
• Coaches somehow manage to consistently outkick their coverage. Here's a rundown of sideline bosses who are married to beautiful women (like Amanda Enfield, pictured, wife of balding, nondescript USC hoops coach Andy Enfield).
• Twitter went bananas last night over Nik Wallenda's Grand Canyon crossing. (Of course, Dick Vitale apparently thought it was the late Karl Wallenda doing the stunt.) Whatever ratings that thing got, they can thank social media. So is life-risking danger the future of television?
• This year's key SEC revenge games start early. Buckle in.
• An amusing oopsie courtesy of a Milwaukee television station. (Warning: Somewhat R-rated.)
• It's always fun when angry fans get hold of somebody's Wikipedia page, as happened to Doc Rivers.
• Proof from yesterday's Tigers-Red Sox game that there is no such thing as a routine fly ball.
Your browser does not support iframes.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]