If you haven't gotten into the FCS college football spring season yet, Saturday is a great opportunity, with a jam-packed schedule of 29 games, including 12 teams making their 2021 debut.
The slate might have been even more packed, although four games have already been postponed. Still, there are several intriguing matchups, including four between teams in the Athlon Sports FCS Power Poll. And once again, the vast majority of FCS games are streamable on ESPN+.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 29 involving FCS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, March 13.
Note: All times are ET. Times and broadcast outlets are subject to change.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Northern Iowa at Southern Illinois, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
The No. 6 Panthers and No. 9 Salukis both have a good chance to make the 16-team playoff, but with just six at-large bids, a second defeat for these one-loss teams may be a nail in their proverbial coffins. This game will be a great battle of offense (Southern Illinois) versus defense (Northern Iowa).
Nicholls at Sam Houston, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
Nicholls edged Sam Houston as the preseason favorite in the Southland by a single vote, and this game could easily determine the conference champion. Expect this one to be a high-scoring affair despite the Colonel's strong defense.
UC Davis at Weber State, 3 p.m. on KJZZ TV/Pluto TV
The Wildcats, who sit atop the Athlon Sports FCS Power Poll, have only played one game this season after last week's game against Cal Poly was postponed. Now they'll have to face the only other unbeaten Big Sky school, UC Davis, and its dangerous running back, Ulonzo Gilliam Jr.
Illinois State at North Dakota State, 3:30 p.m. on NBC ND/ESPN+
The Bison bounced back with a big 25-0 win over Missouri State after their first loss since 2017, and now they'll have to take on yet another ranked MVFC team. The Redbirds have an outstanding defense that could slow an NDSU team that has yet to score more than 25 points this season.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Morehead State at Presbyterian, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Valparaiso at Butler, 12 p.m. on YouTube
- UAlbany at Maine, 12 p.m. on FloFootball/WVII/WPXT
- Stony Brook at Delaware, 12 p.m. on FloFootball
- Holy Cross at Lehigh, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- The Citadel at Western Carolina, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Davidson at Stetson, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Wofford at Samford, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Charleston Southern at Kennesaw State, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Richmond at Elon, 1 p.m. on My48/FloFootball
- Furman at ETSU, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Rhode Island at Villanova, 1 p.m. on FloFootball
- North Dakota at Western Illinois, 1 p.m. on ESPN+/MidCoSN
- Lamar at McNeese, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Mercer at VMI, 1:30 p.m. on Nexstar/ESPN+
- San Diego at Drake, 2 p.m. on Bulldog Vision
- Delaware State at SC State, 2 p.m. on ESPN3
- Missouri State at South Dakota, 2 p.m. on ESPN+/MidCoSN
- Southern Utah at Cal Poly, 3 p.m. on KSBY-TV/Pluto TV
- Youngstown State at South Dakota State, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Colgate at Lafayette, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Prairie View A&M vs. Grambling State (Arlington, Texas), 4 p.m.
- Eastern Washington at Idaho State, 6 p.m. on Pluto TV
- Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Tarleton State at Dixie State, 9 p.m. on YouTube