Most people will be curled up on their couch watching March Madness, but for those truly obsessed with football, there's another jam-packed slate of FCS games as the spring season continues.
There are 26 games on tap today, including potentially the game of the year — or at least the spring. Looking suddenly mortal, North Dakota State will have to defend its claim as the best team in the state, let alone the FCS, when it faces North Dakota. Coach Prime also will finally be on national television when Deion Sanders' Jackson State team travels to face Alabama State on ESPN2.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 26 involving FCS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, March 20.
Note: All times are ET. Times and broadcast outlets are subject to change.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
North Dakota at North Dakota State, 3:30 p.m. on NBC ND/MidCoSN/ESPN+
In the latest Athlon Sports FCS Power Poll, the Fighting Hawks overtook the Bison as the top-ranked team in the rugged Missouri Valley Football Conference. That can be debated either way, but these teams will finally be able to settle it on the football field Saturday afternoon. North Dakota State has yet to get its offense going and will face a tough challenge in UND, which gets after the quarterback well.
Jackson State at Alabama State, 4 p.m. on ESPN2
Jackson State may not have posted a winning season in six years, but Deion Sanders has the Tigers off to a 3-0 start in his first season as a head coach. The Tigers have the No. 4 scoring offense and No. 10 total offense in FCS, which will be put to the test against a tough Hornets defense.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Delaware at New Hampshire, 12 p.m. on NBCS Boston/FloFootball
- Chattanooga at Furman, 12 p.m. on Nexstar/ESPN+
- Stetson at Morehead State, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- South Dakota at Youngstown State, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Maine at Stony Brook, 12 p.m. on FloFootball
- Dixie State at Kennesaw State, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- UAPB at Grambling State, 1 p.m. on Tigers All-Access
- Western Illinois at Illinois State, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- VMI at Samford, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- South Dakota State at Southern Illinois, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Rhode Island at UAlbany, 1 p.m. on FloFootball
- Presbyterian at Davidson, 1 p.m. on Davidson All-Access
- ETSU at The Citadel, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Drake at Valparaiso, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Southeastern Louisiana at UIW, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Elon at William & Mary, 4 p.m. on YurView/FloFootball
- Butler at San Diego, 4 p.m. on WCCSports.com
- Cal Poly at UC Davis, 4 p.m on CW31/Pluto TV
- Western Carolina at Mercer, 4 p.m. on Nexstar/ESPN+
- McNeese at Northwestern State, 5 p.m. on Cox Sports TV/ESPN+
- Missouri State at Northern Iowa, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- Sam Houston State at Lamar, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Midwestern State at Tarleton State, 7 p.m. on Tarleton All-Access
- Southern at Texas Southern, 8:30 p.m. on ATTSN