The FCS college football spring schedule continues to expand as the CAA kicks off its season in Week 4. Saturday's slate is the biggest yet of the makeshift season, with 23 games on tap.
Two games in particular stick out for today's slate, and like the vast majority of FCS games are streamable on ESPN+. We're highlighting those below, complete with predictions and a preview for both, but there is enough football on TV to watch for 11 hours if your heart desires.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 23 involving FCS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, March 6.
Note: All times are ET. Times and broadcast outlets are subject to change.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
, 3 p.m. on NBC ND/
In the biggest sports upset of the year, North Dakota State finally saw its 39-game winning streak come to an end last weekend. And it wasn't particularly close either, in a 38-17 loss at Southern Illinois. To maintain their No. 3 ranking in the latest Athlon Sports FCS Power Poll, the Bison will have to knock off Missouri State, which just won its first game under Bobby Petrino last week.
In the only matchup of top-25 teams, the Redbirds and Panthers will meet after disappointing starts to the season. Illinois State dropped its season opener against South Dakota State, while Northern Iowa is coming off a home loss to South Dakota. Which MVFC team will bounce back in Cedar Falls? With only six at-large bids for this season's scaled-back playoffs, there are massive implications in this game.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Maine at Delaware, 12 p.m. on FloFootball
- Southern Illinois at Youngstown State, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Villanova at Stony Brook, 12 p.m. on FloFootball
- Chattanooga at The Citadel, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Jackson State at Grambling State, 1 p.m. on ESPN3
- Presbyterian at Gardner-Webb, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Samford at Furman, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- VMI at Western Carolina, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- William & Mary at Richmond, 1 p.m. on NBCSWA/FloFootball
- James Madison at Elon, 1:30 p.m. on FloFootball
- Alabama A&M at South Carolina State, 1:30 p.m. ESPN3
- Idaho State at Southern Utah, 2 p.m. on Pluto TV
- UAPB at Southern, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Mississippi College at Tarleton State, 3 p.m. on Tarleton All-Access
- UC Davis at Idaho, 3 p.m. on Pluto TV
- Western Illinois at South Dakota State, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Northern Arizona at Eastern Washington, 4 p.m. on SWX/Pluto TV
- UIW at Lamar, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- McNeese at Southeastern Lousiana 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Nicholls at Northwestern State, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Texas Southern at Prairie View A&M, 8 p.m. on ESPN3