Week 11 of the college football season brings a full buffet of games on Saturday, Nov. 12. Several Top 25 matchups highlight a slate that's packed with conference pairings as every game becomes crucial with only a few left in the regular season.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 54 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 13.
Note: All times are ET. The number listed next to the team is from the College Football Playoff Rankings.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
No. 6 Michigan at Penn State, 12 p.m. on ABC
Penn State has defeated Michigan two straight times, and another win at home would help improve the Nittany Lions' bowl destination. The Wolverines are coming off of their first loss of the season and can't let things snowball if they want to stay close to Ohio State in the Big Ten East race.
No. 8 Oklahoma at No. 13 Baylor, 12 p.m. on FOX
This could be a Big 12 Championship Game preview, while a Baylor loss would put a serious dent in the chances of getting a rematch. Oklahoma needs to keep stacking up the wins (and in impressive fashion) to improve their College Football Playoff resume.
Mississippi State at No. 17 Auburn, 12 p.m. on ESPN
An SEC West title probably isn't in the cards for Mississippi State or Auburn, but both teams still have a shot at finishing as high as second and can certainly improve the bowl destinations if they can keep on winning. Tigers have had the upper hand recently in their matchups with the Bulldogs.
No. 1 Georgia at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
Georgia continues to steamroll everyone in its path on the way to Atlanta, while Tennessee is coming off of a huge win in Lexington over Kentucky. It will be interesting to see how the Volunteers' high-octane offense fares against a Bulldogs defense that has been near impenetrable.
No. 19 Purdue at No. 4 Ohio State, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
Can the Spoilermakers strike again? Purdue aims for a third win over a top-five team, while Ohio State is well-positioned to get into the College Football Playoff. The Buckeyes also haven't forgotten about what happened when these teams last met in 2018 either.
Minnesota at No. 20 Iowa, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
Minnesota's stunning loss to Illinois last week helped create a four-way tie for first place in the Big Ten West. Iowa snapped its two-game losing streak with a win over Northwestern despite scoring just 12 points. In a crowded division, neither team can afford a loss at this juncture.
Miami at Florida State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
Although the national luster has definitely worn off this game, it's still a rivalry. Miami has won four in a row over Florida State, but the Seminoles can play spoiler at home with the Hurricanes still a win away from bowl eligibility.
No. 11 Texas A&M at No. 15 Ole Miss, 7 p.m. on ESPN
Texas A&M has to keep winning to have any shot of catching Alabama in the SEC West and to keep the Aggies in the conversation for a New Year's Six bowl. Ole Miss is undefeated at home and would like to show it's worthy of a spot in one of the marquee postseason games. One of the matchups to watch in this game is the Rebels' high-powered offense vs. the Aggies' suffocating, relentless defense.
No. 9 Notre Dame at Virginia, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Notre Dame hasn't been eliminated from the College Football Playoff talk yet and has a chance to pad the résumé with a road win over Virginia. The Cavaliers have the nation's No. 1 offense led by quarterback Brennan Armstrong, while the Fighting Irish have been vulnerable to the pass this season (65th in the FBS) and could be without their best player, safety Kyle Hamilton.
No. 16 NC State at No. 12 Wake Forest, 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
Wake Forest is looking to rebound from its first loss of the season with NC State just a game behind in the ACC Atlantic standings. The Demon Deacons are averaging 45 points per game, while the Wolfpack are among the nation's stingiest defenses and are no slouch on offense either.
No. 25 Arkansas at LSU, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
Over the last two weeks, Arkansas and LSU have swapped places at the bottom of the SEC West standings. One of these teams will see their streak come to an end in Death Valley.
Nevada at No. 22 San Diego State, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
First place in the Mountain West's West Division is on the line when Nevada and San Diego State meet in the Aztecs' temporary home, Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The Wolf Pack are led by prolific quarterback Carson Strong, while SDSU once again boasts one of the nation's top defenses. Something has to give.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- New Mexico State at No. 2 Alabama, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- Northwestern at No. 18 Wisconsin, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- West Virginia at Kansas State, 12 p.m. on FS1
- UCF at SMU, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Houston at Temple, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- East Carolina at Memphis, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Rutgers at Indiana, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Syracuse at Louisville, 12 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- UConn at Clemson, 12 p.m. on ACC Network
- Samford at Florida, 12 p.m. on SEC Network+/ESPN+
- Maine at UMass, 12 p.m. on FloFootball/NESN+
- Bucknell at Army, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Georgia State at Coastal Carolina, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- WKU at Rice, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- No. 24 Utah at Arizona, 2 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- South Alabama at Appalachian State, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia Southern at Texas State, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Iowa State at Texas Tech, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Duke at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Boston College at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- UAB at Marshall, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Southern Miss at No. 23 UTSA, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Louisiana at Troy, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Florida Atlantic at Old Dominion, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Charlotte at Louisiana Tech, 3:30 p.m. on Stadium
- FIU at Middle Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Maryland at No. 7 Michigan State, 4 p.m. on FOX
- South Carolina at Missouri, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Tulsa at Tulane, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- UTEP at North Texas, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- Hawaii at UNLV, 4 p.m. on Spectrum PPV
- Arkansas State at ULM, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- Stanford at Oregon State, 5:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- No. 18 Kentucky at Vanderbilt, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- New Mexico at No. 23 Fresno State, 7 p.m. on Stadium
- Arizona State at Washington, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Air Force at Colorado State, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- Kansas at Texas, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- TCU at No. 10 Oklahoma State, 8 p.m. on FOX
- Colorado at UCLA, 9 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Washington State at No. 3 Oregon, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Utah State at San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
Note: USC-Cal, originally scheduled for Nov. 13 has been postponed to Dec. 4 due to COVID-19 concerns within the Golden Bears' program.
Podcast: Week 11 Preview, Predictions + Picks Against the Spread & the Latest in Coaching and Realignment News