Week 11 of the 2020 college football season has changed drastically but there are still plenty of games on tap for Saturday, Nov. 14. Schools across the country are being impacted by COVID-19 outbreaks on campus and within athletic programs, resulting in 15 games originally scheduled for Saturday getting either postponed or canceled. The SEC was hit hard in particular with four games called off, including Alabama-LSU. Ohio State-Maryland, California-Arizona State, Utah-UCLA, and Coastal Carolina-Troy are among the others. There are still nearly three dozen games scheduled to proceed, including several key Big Ten matchups and the second week of Pac-12 action.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 34 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 14.
Note: All times are ET. Times and broadcast outlets are subject to change.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
No. 10 Indiana at Michigan State, 12 p.m. on ABC
Indiana has already knocked off Penn State and Michigan whereas the Spartans have defeated the Wolverines but lost to Rutgers in their opener and were demolished last week on the road against Iowa. Can the Hoosiers stay undefeated or does Michigan State have a surprise in store for them in East Lansing?
Penn State at Nebraska, 12 p.m. on FS1
As strange as this season has been, very few would have picked these teams to be a combined 0-5 by this point. It's hard to say which team needs a win more.
No. 9 Miami at Virginia Tech, 12 p.m. on ESPN
Miami's only loss thus far was to Clemson and Lane Stadium won't be near as intimidating an environment with so few fans in attendance. Virginia Tech has a chance to play spoiler and could use a win over a top-10 team after suffering a heartbreaking loss to Liberty last week.
No. 2 Notre Dame at Boston College, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
Notre Dame is riding high after last week's double-overtime upset of Clemson. But the last time the Fighting Irish knocked off the No. 1 team they went and played Boston College next. You can probably guess what happened. Will history repeat itself?
No. 23 Northwestern at Purdue, 5 p.m. on BTN
First place in the Big Ten West is on the line West Lafayette as both teams are off to strong, yet surprising, starts. Which team will remain undefeated after this one?
No. 11 Oregon at Washington State, 7 p.m. on FOX
Both Pac-12 teams opened their seasons with strong showings. The winner of Saturday night's clash in Pullman will take the early lead in the North standings. Can the Cougars take down the defending conference champions?
No. 13 Wisconsin at Michigan, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Wisconsin is finally ready to get back on the field after a COVID-19 outbreak within the program. Michigan is looking for answers after two straight losses. Can Jim Harbaugh and company rise to the occasion against the Badgers?
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Army at Tulane, 12 p.m. on ESPN2/ESPN+
- Middle Tennessee at No. 16 Marshall, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Western Carolina at No. 22 Liberty, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Wake Forest at North Carolina, 12 p.m. on ACCN
- TCU at West Virginia, 12 p.m. on FOX
- Vanderbilt at Kentucky, 12 p.m. on SECN
- Illinois at Rutgers, 1 p.m. on BTN
- South Alabama at No. 25 Louisiana, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia State at Appalachian State, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Fresno State at Utah State, 2:30 p.m. on FS2
- UTEP at UTSA, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Louisville at Virginia, 3:30 p.m. on ACCN
- No. 20 USC at Arizona, 3:30 p.m. on FOX
- Colorado at Stanford, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- USF at Houston, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2/ESPN+
- Texas State at Georgia Southern, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Southern Miss at WKU, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Baylor at Texas Tech, 4 p.m. on FS1
- Hawaii at San Diego State, 4 p.m. on Spectrum PPV
- Nevada vs. New Mexico (Las Vegas), 6:30 p.m. on FS2
- No. 19 SMU at Tulsa, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- Arkansas at No. 6 Florida, 7 p.m. on ESPN
- Florida State at NC State, 7:30 p.m. on ACCN
- South Carolina at Ole Miss, 7:30 p.m. on SECN
- Temple at UCF, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- UNLV at San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. on FS2
- Oregon State at Washington, 11 p.m. on FS1
Podcast: Week 11 Preview and Predictions