The 2021 college football regular season concludes with a packed slate of games on Saturday, Nov. 27. Division titles will be decided, while other teams will play for bowl positioning or to become bowl eligible, and there also are plenty of rivalry games on the docket.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 45 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 27.
Note: All times are ET. The number listed next to the team is from the College Football Playoff rankings.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
No. 2 Ohio State at No. 5 Michigan, 12 p.m. on FOX
Jim Harbaugh's 0-for against Ohio State is well-documented, but this would be as good a year as any to pick up his first Big Game win. Winner not only takes the Big Ten East but gets another step closer to a spot in the College Football Playoff. The loser will have to settle (most likely) for a New Year's Six bowl. Big Game, indeed.
Florida State at Florida, 12 p.m. on ESPN
The rivalry aspect alone is enough to make this game matter regardless of records, but this time it's for bowl eligibility too. Florida has won the past two meetings with Florida State.
No. 3 Alabama at Auburn, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
Alabama has already won the SEC West, but Auburn can still play spoiler to the Crimson Tide's College Football Playoff hopes. The home team has won the last five Iron Bowls.
Oregon State at No. 11 Oregon, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
Both teams are still mathematically alive for the Pac-12 North title, although Oregon's path is much clearer. Win and the Ducks are going to Las Vegas. The Beavers won a thriller in Corvallis last season.
Penn State at No. 12 Michigan State, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
The Land Grant Trophy is on the line, but both of these teams are looking for some positive momentum to end the regular season and to improve their chances of landing an invite to a high-profile bowl.
Virginia Tech at Virginia, 3:45 p.m. on ACC Network
For Virginia Tech, this game is about more than simply retaining possession of the Commonwealth Cup. The Hokies need a win to become bowl eligible and must do so after the departure of head coach Justin Fuente. A win for Virginia guarantees the Cavaliers a winning season and a chance to show they can beat Tech more than just once every 17 years.
No. 14 Wisconsin at Minnesota, 4 p.m. on FOX
Wisconsin has been on a serious roll, winners of seven in a row, but Minnesota isn't out of the running for the Big Ten West yet. The Badgers have a clearer path, but they can muddy up the picture and take back the Paul Bunyan Trophy with a win at home.
No. 15 Texas A&M at LSU, 7 p.m. on ESPN
Texas A&M has its sights on earning another New Year's Six bowl berth. LSU needs to win just to have a chance to go bowling. Either way, it's Ed Orgeron's last game in Tiger Stadium.
No. 10 Oklahoma at No. 7 Oklahoma State, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
This is Bedlam at its biggest. Oklahoma State is better positioned for a spot in the College Football Playoff but has lost six in a row to its in-state rival. Oklahoma needs a win to guarantee a shot at defending its Big 12 title. Cowboys have the defense, Sooners are known for their offense. Bring on the Bedlam!
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- No. 1 Georgia at Georgia Tech, 12 p.m. on ABC
- Texas Tech at No. 8 Baylor, 12 p.m. on FS1
- No. 18 Wake Forest at Boston College, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- No. 24 Houston at UConn, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Maryland at Rutgers, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Army at Liberty, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Navy at Temple, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Miami (Ohio) at Kent State, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Akron at Toledo, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Miami at Duke, 12:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Louisiana Tech at Rice, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- No. 22 UTSA at North Texas, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Charlotte at Old Dominion, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Texas State at Arkansas State, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Troy at Georgia State, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia Southern at Appalachian State, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- FIU at Southern Miss, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Hawaii at Wyoming, 3 p.m. on Spectrum PPV
- UMass at New Mexico State, 3 p.m. on FloFootball/CW El Paso
- Indiana at Purdue, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Northwestern at Illinois, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- WKU at Marshall, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Vanderbilt at Tennessee, 3:45 p.m. on SEC Network
- Arizona at Arizona State, 4 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Tulsa at SMU, 4 p.m. on ESPN2
- ULM at Louisiana, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- West Virginia at Kansas, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Middle Tennessee at Florida Atlantic, 7 p.m. on Stadium
- No. 17 Pittsburgh at Syracuse, 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- No. 23 Clemson at South Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Kentucky at Louisville, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Tulane at Memphis, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- No. 6 Notre Dame at Stanford, 8 p.m. on FOX
- Nevada at Colorado State, 9 p.m. on CBSSN
- No. 13 BYU at USC, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
- California at UCLA, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
Podcast: Week 13 Preview, Predictions, and Picks Against the Spread