It's the final week of the college football regular season and the schedule has saved some of the best games for last on Saturday, Nov. 30. Rivalry Week wraps up in a big way, especially considering the heightened stakes for some of the matchups.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 45 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 30.
Note: Games are ordered by start time. All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Ohio State at Michigan, 12 p.m. on FOX
They don't call it "The Game" for nothing. There's no Big Ten East title on the line, as the Buckeyes have already clinched that but the Wolverines can play spoiler to their archrival's College Football Playoff hopes, pick up their 10th win, and give Jim Harbaugh his first win in five tries against Ohio State.
Wisconsin at Minnesota, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
Winner goes on to the Big Ten Championship Game and keeps their College Football Playoff hopes alive. Loser probably falls out of consideration for a New Year's Six bowl. Possession of Paul Bunyan's Axe also on the line in the most played rivalry in FBS. Oh and did I mention the series is currently tied at 60-60-8?
Alabama at Auburn, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
It's the Iron Bowl and the Tigers have a golden opportunity to put a serious dent in the Crimson Tide's College Football Playoff hopes. A win also would be quite the feather in the cap for Gus Malzahn, even if Tua Tagovailoa isn't playing.
Oregon State at Oregon, 4 p.m. on Pac-12N
The Ducks have dominated the Civil War over the past 10 years, but it's the Beavers with more to play for. Oregon knows it's in the Pac-12 Championship Game next week while Oregon State needs a win to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2013. Can the Beavers rise to the occasion in Autzen Stadium?
Texas A&M at LSU, 7 p.m. on ESPN
The last time these teams played, they needed seven overtimes to decide things. The Tigers would like to exact a little payback on the Aggies for that game but also wrap up the regular season undefeated headed into next Saturday's SEC Championship Game against Georgia. A win for Texas A&M would be quite the statement for Jimbo Fisher and greatly improve the Aggies' bowl outlook.
Florida State at Florida, 7:30 p.m. on SECN
It doesn't matter that neither team is in the hunt for a conference title or spot in the College Football Playoff. This is a heated rivalry between a pair of teams that simply don't like each other. The Gators' win last year snapped the Seminoles' five-game winning streak.
Oklahoma at Oklahoma State, 8 p.m. on FOX
This game is called Bedlam for a reason and that's how you would describe the scene at Boone Pickens Stadium should the Cowboys knock off the Sooners. Oklahoma is headed for a rematch with Baylor in next Saturday's Big 12 Championship Game, but a win by Oklahoma State would pretty much end OU's chances of a return trip to the College Football Playoff and snap the Pokes' four-game losing streak to their in-state rivals.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Texas State at Coastal Carolina, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Indiana at Purdue, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Tulsa at East Carolina, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Northwestern at Illinois, 12 p.m. on FS1
- Louisville at Kentucky, 12 p.m. on SECN
- Georgia at Georgia Tech, 12 p.m. on ABC
- FIU at Marshall, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Clemson at South Carolina, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- Wake Forest at Syracuse, 12:30 p.m. on RSN
- Charlotte at Old Dominion, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Middle Tennessee at WKU, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- New Mexico State at Liberty, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Wyoming at Air Force, 2 p.m. on Facebook
- UNLV at Nevada, 3 p.m. on ATTSN
- Rice at UTEP, 3 p.m. on ESPN3
- UConn at Temple, 3 p.m. on CBSSN
- Southern Miss at Florida Atlantic, 3:30 p.m. on NFLN
- UTSA at Louisiana Tech, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Boston College at Pitt, 3:30 p.m. on ACCN
- Miami at Duke, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Rutgers at Penn State, 3:30 p.m. on BTN
- Maryland at Michigan State, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Baylor at Kansas, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Tulane at SMU, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- Vanderbilt at Tennessee, 4 p.m. on SECN
- Utah State at New Mexico, 4 p.m. on Facebook
- UAB at North Texas, 4 p.m. on Stadium
- Notre Dame at Stanford, 4 p.m. on FOX
- Georgia State at Georgia Southern, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Iowa State at Kansas State, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Navy at Houston, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- North Carolina at NC State, 7 p.m. on ACCN
- ULM at Louisiana, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Colorado at Utah, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
- BYU at San Diego State, 9 p.m. on CBSSN
- Arizona at Arizona State, 10 p.m. on ESPN
- California at UCLA, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
- Fresno State at San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Army at Hawaii, 12:30 a.m. (Sunday) on CBSSN