Week 10 of the 2022 college football season kicks into high gear on Saturday, Nov. 5. There is a colossal No. 1 vs. No. 2 matchup on tap as well as two other Top 25 pairings. There are other significant showdowns across the country as conference races heat up now that the calendar has turned to November.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 51 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 5.
Note: Rankings listed are per the AP Top 25. Games are ordered by start time. All times are ET. Live stream college football on fuboTV (Start your free trial).
Best College Football Games on TV Today
TCU just keeps rolling along but Texas Tech has played spoiler already this season. Horned Frogs have been a freight train at home (outscored opponents by 86 points) and they have won three in a row over the Red Raiders.
Forget about it means more, this game is about who wants it more. Both Florida and Texas A&M are in the midst of losing streaks and just 1-4 in SEC play. At this point, bowl eligibility isn't even a guarantee, especially for the team that loses this game.
Whether you prefer the AP poll or the College Football Playoff Rankings, this is a huge game that involves the two teams that are ranked No. 1 in the nation. Georgia has defeated Tennessee five straight times (and in blowout fashion) but the Bulldogs are fully aware of what this Volunteers team is capable of doing on the field.
No. 5 Clemson at Notre Dame, 7 p.m. on NBC/Peacock
Believe it or not, this will be just the seventh time these two teams have ever played each other. It hasn't been a banner season for Notre Dame but the Fighting Irish have some momentum and will get undefeated Clemson on its home field.
LSU is tied with Alabama (and Ole Miss) for first place in the SEC West, so Brian Kelly has done what he was hired away from Notre Dame to do. The Crimson Tide have dominated this rivalry recently, so just another opportunity for Kelly to put his stamp on the Tigers with an upset in Tuscaloosa.
Kansas State can strengthen its grip on second place in the Big 12 with a win at home over Texas. The Longhorns have a home date with TCU on the horizon, so a victory over the Wildcats in Manhattan would make things much more interesting.
Neither Florida State nor Miami is a factor in the ACC, but this rivalry still means plenty. Hurricanes have won four of the past five meetings and another victory would prevent the Seminoles from becoming bowl eligible.
While neither Wake Forest nor NC State is probably going to overtake Clemson to win the ACC Atlantic the loser of this matchup for sure is out of the running. Both teams have the exact same records so not only will his game reshuffle the standings a bit, but it also will likely impact their respective bowl destinations.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Air Force vs. Army (Arlington, Texas), 11:30 a.m. on CBS
- No. 2 Ohio State at Northwestern, 12 p.m. on ABC
- No. 17 North Carolina at Virginia, 12 p.m. on ACC Network
- No. 19 Tulane at Tulsa, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Iowa at Purdue, 12 p.m. on FS1
- Minnesota at Nebraska, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Kentucky at Missouri, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- Maryland at Wisconsin, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- WKU at Charlotte, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech, 12:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Marshall at Old Dominion, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- USF at Temple, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Baylor at Oklahoma, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia State at Southern Miss, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Middle Tennessee at Louisiana Tech, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- No. 8 Oregon at Colorado, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Michigan State at No. 14 Illinois, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- No. 16 Penn State at Indiana, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
- No. 18 Oklahoma State at Kansas, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- No. 22 Syracuse at Pitt, 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- No. 25 UCF at Memphis, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- West Virginia at Iowa State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Washington State at Stanford, 3:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- UTSA at UAB, 3:30 p.m. on Stadium
- New Mexico at Utah State, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- No. 23 Liberty at Arkansas, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Navy at Cincinnati, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- South Alabama at Georgia Southern, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- FIU at North Texas, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- Texas State at ULM, 5 p.m. on ESPN3
- Troy at Louisiana, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- BYU at Boise State, 7 p.m. on FS2 or FS1
- Houston at SMU, 7 p.m. on NFL Network
- UNLV at San Diego State, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- No. 4 Michigan at Rutgers, 7:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Arizona at No. 12 Utah, 7:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Auburn at Mississippi State, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- James Madison at Louisville, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- California at No. 9 USC, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
- No. 10 UCLA at Arizona State, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
- Colorado State at San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. on NBCS Bay Area
- Hawaii at Fresno State, 10:30 p.m. on FS2
How to Watch College Football This Season
fuboTV has complete NCAA college football coverage (CBS, FOX, ESPN) as well as ACC Network, Big Ten Network, ESPNU, Pac-12 Networks, and more. fuboTV includes every network you need to watch every college football game in your market.