Week 7 of the college football season shines the spotlight on several conference races on Saturday, Oct. 16. Even though several Top 25 teams are on bye, there are still plenty of important games around the country, including key matchups in the SEC, Big 12, Pac-12, and ACC.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 45 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Oct. 15.
Note: All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
UCF at No. 3 Cincinnati, 12 p.m. on ABC
Both teams are typically contenders in the American Athletic Conference, but undefeated Cincinnati has much more to play for this time around while UCF has the opportunity to play spoiler in a major way.
No. 12 Oklahoma State at No. 25 Texas, 12 p.m. on FOX
Oklahoma State is coming off of a bye while Texas is still processing what happened to its 18-point, third-quarter lead in the Red River Showdown. The Cowboys enter this game better-positioned for a spot in the Big 12 Championship Game, but you know the Longhorns want another shot at Oklahoma.
Auburn at No. 17 Arkansas, 12 p.m. on CBS
Auburn got manhandled by Georgia last time out while Arkansas came up short in a track meet with Ole Miss. Which SEC West team rebounds in Fayetteville?
No. 20 Florida at LSU, 12 p.m. on ESPN
Everyone remembers what happened the last time these two teams played. (Hands off the shoes this time fellas.) This time it's in Baton Rouge. Not much has gone right for Ed Orgeron or LSU lately, so a win over Florida in front of the home crowd would feel really good.
No. 11 Kentucky at No. 1 Georgia, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
It doesn't get much bigger for these two teams. More than first place in the SEC East is on the line in Athens.
No. 19 BYU at Baylor, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
BYU's upset loss at home to Boise State may have dashed the Cougars' College Football Playoff and New Year's Six bowl hopes, but there's plenty of intrigue surrounding this matchup with Baylor. Not only do both teams have just one loss each so far, but they are slated to be conference foes in a few years with BYU set to join the Big 12.
Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
Once again, the ACC Coastal Division is hard to figure out, but this much is clear — the winner of this game claims sole possession of first place.
No. 5 Alabama at Mississippi State, 7 p.m. on ESPN
Yes, Alabama lost, but the bigger question is how do the Crimson Tide respond? On the other side, Mississippi State would love to give the fans a reason for a lot more cowbell in Davis-Wade Stadium on Saturday night.
TCU at No. 4 Oklahoma, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Oklahoma is once again positioned for a possible College Football Playoff spot yet might have a quarterback controversy? Regardless of who gets the call, the Sooners better be ready to play TCU.
No. 13 Ole Miss at Tennessee, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
There should be plenty of offensive fireworks in Neyland Stadium when Ole Miss and Tennessee unleash their respective offenses. Oh, and Lane Kiffin makes his long-awaited return to Knoxville too. Get your popcorn ready.
No. 18 Arizona State at Utah, 10 p.m. on ESPN
The winner of this game claims first place in the Pac-12 South. Arizona State has been on a bit of a roll behind a punishing running attack while Utah looks different following a quarterback change.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- No. 10 Michigan State at Indiana, 12 p.m. on FS1
- No. 21 Texas A&M at Missouri, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- Nebraska at Minnesota, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Rutgers at Northwestern, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Ohio at Buffalo, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Tulsa at USF, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Yale at UConn, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Duke at Virginia, 12:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Ball State at Eastern Michigan, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Akron at Miami (Ohio), 2:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Troy at Texas State, 3 p.m. on ESPN+
- Purdue at No. 2 Iowa, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
- Miami at North Carolina, 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Arizona at Colorado, 3:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Toledo at Central Michigan, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Kent State at Western Michigan, 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Bowling Green at Northern Illinois, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- WKU at Old Dominion, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- UAB at Southern Miss, 3:30 p.m. on Stadium
- Fresno State at Wyoming, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Vanderbilt at South Carolina, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Texas Tech at Kansas, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- Rice at UTSA, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Utah State at UNLV, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- Liberty at ULM, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Colorado State at New Mexico, 7 p.m. on Stadium
- No. 22 NC State at Boston College, 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Iowa State at Kansas State, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Stanford at Washington State, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Army at Wisconsin, 8 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- UCLA at Washington, 8:30 p.m. on FOX
- Air Force at Boise State, 9 p.m. on FS2
- Louisiana Tech at UTEP, 9 p.m. on ESPN+
- Hawaii at Nevada, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
Podcast: Week 7 Preview & Predictions + Picks Against the Spread