So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 49 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Oct. 30.
Note: All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
No. 9 Iowa at Wisconsin, 12 p.m. on ESPN
Don't get too hung up on Wisconsin's 4-3 overall record. This game against Iowa is huge for how the Big Ten West race will shake when all is said and done. Both teams have questionable offenses, so settle in for a rock fight.
No. 6 Michigan at No. 8 Michigan State, 12 p.m. on FOX
This game is always a must-see from a rivalry standpoint, but it's the first time in nearly 60 years that both teams are in the top 10. There's a lot at stake in East Lansing.
No. 1 Georgia vs. Florida (Jacksonville, Fla.), 3:30 p.m. on CBS
Georgia has clearly been the best team in the country thus far, but Florida has shown that it can hang with anyone. A second straight Gators win in Jacksonville would shake up the College Football Playoff picture, and right before the first rankings are unveiled.
No. 10 Ole Miss at No. 18 Auburn, 7 p.m. on ESPN
Don't tune into this SEC West showdown between Top 25 teams if you're a fan of defense. You'll be sorely disappointed.
No. 12 Kentucky at Mississippi State, 7 p.m. on SEC Network
Kentucky is still licking its wounds from its beatdown at the hands of Georgia a few weeks ago. Can Mississippi State add to the Wildcats' misery in Starkville?
No. 19 SMU at Houston, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
The winner of this game emerges as the primary challenger to Cincinnati in the AAC. Expect plenty of fireworks coming from TDECU Stadium on Saturday night.
No. 20 Penn State at No. 5 Ohio State, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Penn State is reeling a bit after back-to-back losses, the most recent coming in nine overtimes against Illinois. Don't expect Ohio State to give the Nittany Lions a break, not with the Buckeyes really rounding into form while rattling off five straight victories.
UCLA at Utah, 10 p.m. on ESPN
The Bruins have cooled off after a hot start, but UCLA is still very much alive in the Pac-12 South race. And although Utah stubbed its toe last week on the road against Oregon State, the Utes would remain in the driver's seat in the division with a win at home.
Virginia at No. 25 BYU, 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2
Bronco Mendenhall's past meets his present as he brings his Virginia team to Provo to face BYU. The Cougars are at home but face a tough test in trying to slow down Brennan Armstrong and the Cavaliers' prolific passing attack.
Fresno State at No. 21 San Diego State, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
San Diego State is just one of nine undefeated teams left in the FBS ranks, but Fresno State is just one game in the loss column behind the Aztecs for the lead in the Mountain West's West Division. Oh, and the Old Oil Can is on the line too.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- No. 2 Cincinnati at Tulane, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Texas at No. 16 Baylor, 12 p.m. on ABC
- Miami at No. 17 Pittsburgh, 12 p.m. on ACC Network
- Indiana at Maryland, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Texas State at Louisiana, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Bowling Green at Buffalo, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- UCF at Temple, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, 12 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- UMass at Liberty, 12 p.m. on ESPN3
- Rutgers at Illinois, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- No. 22 Iowa State at West Virginia, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- North Texas at Rice, 2 p.m. on ESPN3
- Hawaii at Utah State, 3 p.m. on Spectrum PPV
- Missouri at Vanderbilt, 3 p.m. on SEC Network
- Washington State at Arizona State, 3 p.m. on FS1
- Texas Tech at No. 4 Oklahoma, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
- Colorado at No. 7 Oregon, 3:30 p.m. on FOX
- Florida State at Clemson, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Purdue at Nebraska, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- TCU at Kansas State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Louisiana Tech at Old Dominion, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Minnesota at Northwestern, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Southern Miss at Middle Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- ULM at Appalachian State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- FIU at Marshall, 3:30 p.m. on Stadium
- Boston College at Syracuse, 3:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Duke at No. 13 Wake Forest, 4 p.m. on ACC Network
- Charlotte at WKU, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- Wyoming at San Jose State, 4 p.m. on FS2
- Arkansas State at South Alabama, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- UTEP at Florida Atlantic, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia State at Georgia Southern, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Kansas at No. 15 Oklahoma State, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Oregon State at California, 7 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Boise State at Colorado State, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- Arizona at USC, 7 p.m. on ESPNU
- North Carolina at No. 11 Notre Dame, 7:30 p.m. on NBC
- Louisville at NC State, 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Washington at Stanford, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
Podcast: Week 9 Preview, Predictions + Picks Against the Spread & Texas Tech Coaching Search