So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 70 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Sept. 18.
Note: All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Nebraska at No. 3 Oklahoma, 12 p.m. on FOX
This matchup certainly doesn't have the luster it once did, but there's still plenty of history and tradition behind this meeting of former conference rivals. But in a sign of the times, Nebraska simply staying competitive against Oklahoma in Norman would be welcomed by disheartened Cornhuskers fans (and embattled head coach Scott Frost).
No. 8 Cincinnati at Indiana, 12 p.m. on ESPN
Cincinnati entered this season as the favorite to earn the Group of 5's New Year's Six bowl bid. Nothing has changed with that prediction, but the Bearcats have a chance to make a statement if they can knock off Indiana in Bloomington.
No. 15 Virginia Tech at West Virginia, 12 p.m. on FS1
It's been a few years since these former Big East rivals played, but it won't matter when these two teams get reacquainted in Morgantown.
No. 1 Alabama at No. 11 Florida, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
Given all of the personnel departures for both teams, you can't really call this a rematch of last season's SEC Championship Game. You can, however, call this a critical crossover matchup as Alabama looks to reassert its claim as the nation's top team while Florida is hoping for a signature win at home.
South Carolina at No. 2 Georgia, 7 p.m. on ESPN
Georgia has dominated the series with South Carolina recently, but the Gamecocks did pull off the upset two seasons ago in Athens. For there to be a repeat, South Carolina's offense will have to find a way to move the ball against the Bulldogs' ferocious D.
No. 22 Auburn at No. 10 Penn State, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
There's already plenty of intrigue associated with this one, as it will be the first time these two storied programs play each other in the regular season. But then you add Penn State's defense trying to slow down an Auburn offense that's No. 1 in the nation in scoring at 61 points per game. Beaver Stadium should be electric on Saturday night.
Virginia at No. 21 North Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
The 127th edition of The South's Oldest Rivalry comes at a pivotal time for both teams. Virginia can establish itself as a legitimate contender in the ACC Coastal while North Carolina can't afford another divisional loss this early in the season. Cavaliers have won four in a row over the Tar Heels.
Oklahoma State at Boise State, 9 p.m. on FS1
Oklahoma State routed Boise State 44-21 in the teams' first-ever meeting in 2018, so the Broncos get another shot at the Cowboys, this time on the blue turf. Both offenses have struggled out of the gate in comparison to past seasons, so there may not be a ton of points in this one.
No. 19 Arizona State at No. 23 BYU, 10:15 p.m. on ESPN
BYU already has defeated Arizona and Utah, so can the Cougars make it a Pac-12 South trifecta? Arizona State has been able to successfully navigate plenty of off-the-field noise, but playing in Provo is never an easy task, and BYU has certainly shown it can hold its own against Pac-12 teams.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- New Mexico at No. 7 Texas A&M, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- No. 16 Coastal Carolina at Buffalo, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Michigan State at No. 24 Miami, 12 p.m. on ABC
- Northern Illinois at No. 25 Michigan, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- UAlbany at Syracuse, 12 p.m. on ACC Network
- Tennessee Tech at Tennessee, 12 p.m. on ESPN+/SEC Network+
- Western Michigan at Pitt, 12 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Boston College at Temple, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Chattanooga at Kentucky, 12 p.m. on ESPN+/SEC Network+
- UConn at Army, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Southeast Missouri at Missouri, 12 p.m. on ESPN+/SEC Network+
- Minnesota at Colorado, 1 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Nevada at Kansas State, 2:05 p.m. on ESPN+
- Purdue at No. 12 Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m. on NBC
- Kent State at No. 5 Iowa, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Georgia Tech at No. 6 Clemson, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
- Tulsa at No. 9 Ohio State, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Baylor at Kansas, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- SMU at Louisiana Tech, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- LIU at Miami (Ohio), 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- USC at Washington State, 3:30 p.m. on FOX
- Idaho at Oregon State, 3:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks Oregon
- Bryant at Akron, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Elon at Appalachian State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Delaware at Rutgers, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Eastern Michigan at UMass, 3:30 p.m. on FloFootball/NESN+
- Georgia Southern at No. 20 Arkansas, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Colorado State at Toledo, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- Sacramento State at California, 4 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks Bay Area
- Northwestern at Duke, 4 p.m. on ACC Network
- Mississippi State at Memphis, 4 p.m. on ESPN2
- Ball State at Wyoming, 4 p.m. on Stadium
- Arkansas State at Washington, 4:15 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Murray State at Bowling Green, 5 p.m. on ESPN3
- East Carolina at Marshall, 6 p.m. on Facebook
- Fordham at Florida Atlantic, 6 p.m. on ESPN3
- Old Dominion at Liberty, 6 p.m. on ESPN3
- Middle Tennessee at UTSA, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Troy at Southern Miss, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Grambling State at Houston, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Utah at San Diego State, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- UIW at Texas State, 7 p.m. on ESPN3
- Charlotte at Georgia State, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- FIU at Texas Tech, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Florida A&M at USF, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Furman at NC State, 7:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- Utah State at Air Force, 7:30 p.m. on FS2
- Stony Brook at No. 4 Oregon, 7:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- UAB at North Texas, 7:30 p.m. on Stadium
- Central Michigan at LSU, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Tulane at No. 17 Ole Miss, 8 p.m. on ESPN2
- Alcorn State at South Alabama, 8 p.m. on ESPN3
- Rice at Texas, 8 p.m. on LHN
- Stanford at Vanderbilt, 8 p.m. on ESPNU
- Jackson State at ULM, 8 p.m. on ESPN3
- SC State at New Mexico State, 8 p.m. on FloFootball/CW El Paso
- Northern Arizona at Arizona, 10 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks AZ
- No. 14 Iowa State at UNLV, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Fresno State at No. 13 UCLA, 10:45 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- San Jose State at Hawaii, 12:30 a.m. on FS1