Week 4 of the college football season does not lack must-watch options on Saturday, Sept. 25. Conference play really starts to heat up around the country, but there are plenty of intriguing non-conference games on tap as well.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 62 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Sept. 25.
Note: All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 18 Wisconsin (Chicago), 12 p.m. on FOX
You could call the "Jack Coan Classic" if you wanted, as Coan will quarterback his current team (Notre Dame) against his former team (Wisconsin) in this highly anticipated matchup at Soldier Field. The Badgers' Graham Mertz would no doubt love to steal the spotlight, as well as leave the Windy City with the W.
Texas Tech at Texas, 12 p.m. on ABC
This series between Lone Star State conference rivals hasn't been much of a fight lately, with Texas winning three in a row and 16 of the last 20 vs. Texas Tech. However, Arkansas showed that this Longhorns team can be beaten and the Red Raiders are off to a 3-0 start.
SMU at TCU, 12 p.m. on FS1
This marks the 100th edition of the Battle of the Iron Skillet. SMU won the last meeting in 2019, so TCU would love to return the favor at home and hand the Mustangs their first loss of the season in the process.
LSU at Mississippi State, 12 p.m. on ESPN
Remember what happened the last time these two teams met? LSU certainly hasn't forgotten and has been waiting for more than a year for a chance at some payback against Mississippi State.
No. 7 Texas A&M vs. No. 16 Arkansas (Arlington, Texas), 3:30 p.m. on CBS
The Southwest Classic is usually entertaining, but this year's game between Texas A&M and Arkansas carries a little more juice with both teams ranked and undefeated.
No. 9 Clemson at NC State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
Clemson has not looked like its usual self in the early going, so is the timing right for an NC State upset? A Wolfpack win would not only put them in the driver's seat in ACC Atlantic but also pretty much knock the Tigers out of the College Football Playoff conversation. And it's not even October yet.
No. 24 UCLA at Stanford, 6 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
UCLA is picking up the pieces after last week's stunning, last-second home loss to Fresno State, while Stanford has already knocked off the other Los Angeles-based Pac-12 team.
Tennessee at No. 11 Florida, 7 p.m. on ESPN
After giving Alabama all it could handle last week, what does Florida have left in the tank for Tennessee? The Volunteers are coming off of a rout, but it remains to be seen how Josh Heupel's team will fair against higher-caliber competition. Meanwhile, the Gators know they can't afford any more slip-ups if they want another shot at the Crimson Tide in December.
West Virginia at No. 4 Oklahoma, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Oklahoma has had West Virginia's number since the Mountaineers joined the Big 12, going 8-0 in their head-to-head matchups. With the Sooners leaving to join the SEC in the near future, WVU may not get many more chances.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- No. 2 Georgia at Vanderbilt, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- Villanova at No. 6 Penn State, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Boise State at Utah State, 12 p.m. on CBS
- Bowling Green at Minnesota, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- FIU at Central Michigan, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Miami (Ohio) at Army, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Missouri at Boston College, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- New Hampshire at Pitt, 12 p.m. on ACC Network Extra/ESPN+
- Ohio at Northwestern, 12 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Richmond at Virginia Tech, 12 p.m. on ACC Network
- Wagner at Temple, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Central Connecticut State at Miami, 12:30 p.m. on RSN/ESPN3
- UMass at No. 17 Coastal Carolina, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- San Jose State at Western Michigan, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Texas State at Eastern Michigan, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Toledo at Ball State, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Maine at Northern Illinois, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Washington State at Utah, 2:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- No. 14 Iowa State at Baylor, 3:30 p.m. on FOX
- Rutgers at No. 19 Michigan, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
- Louisville at Florida State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Wyoming at UConn, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- UTSA at Memphis, 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Towson at San Diego State, 3:30 p.m. on Stadium
- Kent State at Maryland, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Illinois at Purdue, 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- Colorado State at No. 5 Iowa, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Georgia State at No. 23 Auburn, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Kansas at Duke, 4 p.m. on ACC Network
- Arkansas State at Tulsa, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- Buffalo at Old Dominion, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Charleston Southern at East Carolina, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Louisiana at Georgia Southern, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Texas Southern at Rice, 6:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Navy at Houston, 7 p.m. on ESPNU
- Nebraska at No. 20 Michigan State, 7 p.m. on FS1
- No. 25 Kansas State at Oklahoma State, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- North Texas at Louisiana Tech, 7 p.m. on Stadium
- Kentucky at South Carolina, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- Southern Miss at No. 1 Alabama, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Akron at No. 10 Ohio State, 7:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network
- No. 21 North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech (Mercedes-Benz Stadium), 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Hawaii at New Mexico State, 8 p.m. on FloFootball/CW El Paso
- Indiana at WKU, 8 p.m. on CBSSN
- UAB at Tulane, 8 p.m. on ESPN+
- Florida Atlantic at Air Force, 8 p.m. on FS2
- Troy at ULM, 8 p.m. on ESPN+
- New Mexico at UTEP, 9 p.m. on ESPN+
- California at Washington, 9:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- USF at No. 15 BYU, 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2
- Arizona at No. 4 Oregon, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Colorado at Arizona State, 10:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Oregon State at USC, 10:30 p.m. on FS1
Podcast: Complete Week 4 Preview and Predictions + Picks Against the Spread