Week 10 of the college football season ushers in November with 45 games on Saturday, Nov. 2. Some big rivalry games add to the sizzle of a slate that also features some huge matchups that will impact conference races, the College Football Playoff outlook, and how the bowl lineup could shake out.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 45 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 2.
Note: Games are ordered by start time. All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Virginia Tech at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m. on NBC
This is just the third meeting ever between these two schools but the second in as many seasons. The Fighting Irish are still reeling from last week's beatdown at Michigan. The Hokies have won three in a row after a sluggish start.
Miami at Florida State, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
Regardless of the records, this Sunshine State rivalry usually doesn't disappoint. The Hurricanes have won two in a row over the Seminoles and both teams are hoping to build some momentum to put together a strong finish.
Georgia vs. Florida (Jacksonville, FL), 3:30 p.m. on CBS
The Bulldogs have beaten the Gators two straight times. The winner takes control of the SEC East and keeps their College Football Playoff hopes alive.
Army at Air Force, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
The Black Knights are struggling and need to win three out of their final four to get to a bowl game. The Falcons are already bowl eligible but 0-1 in the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy round-robin following an earlier loss to Navy. Army has won the last two meetings vs. Air Force.
Utah at Washington, 4 p.m. on FOX
The Huskies have dominated this series, winning 12 of the 13 matchups, two of those victories coming last season. The Utes have won four in a row and have their sights set on getting back to the Pac-12 title game. Can Washington get in Utah's way again?
SMU at Memphis, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
This matchup of top-25 teams will likely decide more than just the winner of the AAC West division. Mustangs are undefeated and hoping to stay in the driver's seat for the Group of 5's New Year's Six bid. The Tigers are looking to change that.\
Oregon at USC, 8 p.m. on FOX
This could be a preview of the Pac-12 Championship Game. But before that's determined, the Ducks can't afford a loss in the Coliseum if they want to stay in the College Football Playoff conversation. The Trojans can maintain at least a share of the Pac-12 South lead and will become bowl eligible with another home win over a top-10 team.
BYU at Utah State, 10 p.m. on ESPN2
The battle for the Old Wagon Wheel has gone the Aggies' way the last two times. More than just state bragging rights are on the line in this one as the Cougars need three wins to secure a bowl berth and Utah State remains two shy.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Nebraska at Purdue, 12 p.m. on FOX
- Boston College at Syracuse, 12 p.m. on ACCN
- Buffalo at Eastern Michigan, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Houston at UCF, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Liberty at UMass, 12 p.m. on FloSports/NESN
- Michigan at Maryland, 12 p.m. on ABC
- NC State at Wake Forest, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- NIU at Central Michigan, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Old Dominion at FIU, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- UTSA at Texas A&M, 12 p.m. on SECN
- Akron at Bowling Green, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Troy at Coastal Carolina, 3 p.m. on ESPN3
- TCU at Oklahoma State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- UNLV at Colorado State, 3:30 p.m. on ATTSN
- Middle Tennessee at Charlotte, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- UTEP at North Texas, 3:30 p.m. on NFLN
- Arkansas State at ULM, 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Rutgers at Illinois, 3:30 p.m. on BTN
- Marshall at Rice, 3:30 p.m. on Facebook
- Kansas State at Kansas, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
- Pitt at Georgia Tech, 4 p.m. on RSN
- Florida Atlantic at WKU, 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- Mississippi State at Arkansas, 4 p.m. on SECN
- Tulsa at Tulane, 4 p.m. on ESPN2
- Wofford at Clemson, 4 p.m. on ACCN
- Oregon State at Arizona, 4:30 p.m. on Pac-12N
- Texas State at Louisiana, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- Ole Miss at Auburn, 7 p.m. on ESPN
- Northwestern at Indiana, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Cincinnati at East Carolina, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- UAB at Tennessee, 7 p.m. on ESPNU
- Vanderbilt at South Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on SECN
- Virginia at North Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on ACCN
- Colorado at UCLA, 9 p.m. on Pac-12N
- Boise State at San Jose State, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- New Mexico at Nevada, 10:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Fresno State at Hawaii, 11:59 p.m. on Spectrum/Facebook