Some of this season's biggest college football games are on tap for Saturday, Oct. 26. Week 9 is full of critical conference showdowns across the country several of which could have a huge impact on the College Football Playoff picture.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 53 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Oct. 26.
Note: Games are ordered by start time. All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Wisconsin at Ohio State, 12 p.m. on FOX
The Badgers' stunning loss to Illinois last week means this is no longer a battle of undefeated teams but it could still end up being a preview of the Big Ten Championship Game. Regardless, this matchup has it all — plenty of star power on offense and the nation's top two defenses on the same field.
Penn State at Michigan State, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
The Nittany Lions are undefeated and two games clear of the Spartans in the Big Ten East standings but Michigan State has been a thorn in Penn State's side, winning five of the past six meetings.
Oklahoma State at Iowa State, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
The Cyclones are trying to keep pace with Baylor and Oklahoma atop in the Big 12 race while the Cowboys still need to win two more games to become bowl eligible. But that doesn't mean that Oklahoma State can't give Iowa State a run for its money in Ames.
Auburn at LSU, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
It's Tigers vs. Tigers in Death Valley. LSU has its showdown with Alabama looming, but can't afford to overlook Auburn. Can the visiting Tigers slow down Joe Burrow and the nation's second-ranked scoring attack?
UCF at Temple, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
The Knights are the two-time defending AAC champs but currently looking up in the standings at Cincinnati. The Owls are too so both teams need a win or risk falling out of the East division race.
Notre Dame at Michigan, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
The Wolverines are licking their wounds after coming up short against Penn State last week. The Fighting Irish have won three in a row and would love to hand Jim Harbaugh another high-profile loss, especially since this game is in the Big House.
California at Utah, 10 p.m. on FS1
The Golden Bears are reeling having lost three in a row but they can still play spoiler with a road upset of the undefeated Utes.
Washington State at Oregon, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
The Ducks have a stranglehold on the Pac-12 North but need to keep winning to stay in the College Football Playoff conversation. Here come Mike Leach's Cougars who can play spoiler (in more ways than one) and have won the past four meetings.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- San Jose State at Army, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Mississippi State at Texas A&M, 12 p.m. on SECN
- Appalachian State at South Alabama, 12 p.m. on ESPNU
- Oklahoma at Kansas State, 12 p.m. on ABC
- Bowling Green at Western Michigan, 12 p.m. on ESPN3
- Illinois at Purdue, 12 p.m. on BTN
- Iowa at Northwestern, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Liberty at Rutgers, 12 p.m. on BTN
- Miami at Pitt, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- Southern Miss at Rice, 1 p.m. on ESPN+
- Nevada at Wyoming, 2 p.m. on ATTSN
- Ohio at Ball State, 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- WKU at Marshall, 2:30 p.m. on Facebook
- New Mexico State at Georgia Southern, 3 p.m. on ESPN3
- Tulane at Navy, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- Maryland at Minnesota, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- UConn at UMass, 3:30 p.m. on FloSports/NESN
- Virginia at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. on ACCN
- Texas at TCU, 3:30 p.m. on FOX
- Syracuse at Florida State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- North Texas at Charlotte, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Miami (Ohio) at Kent State, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Indiana at Nebraska, 3:30 p.m. on BTN
- FIU at Middle Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. on NFLN
- Eastern Michigan at Toledo, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Central Michigan at Buffalo, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Arizona at Stanford, 3:30 p.m. on Pac-12N
- Akron at NIU, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Florida Atlantic at Old Dominion, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- USF at East Carolina, 3:45 p.m. on ESPNU
- Duke at North Carolina, 4 p.m. on RSN
- South Carolina at Tennessee, 4 p.m. on SECN
- Hawaii at New Mexico, 4 p.m. on Spectrum PPV/MWN
- Arkansas at Alabama, 7 p.m. on ESPN
- Memphis at Tulsa, 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- Texas Tech at Kansas, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Texas State at Arkansas State, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Troy at Georgia State, 7 p.m. on ESPN+
- Boston College at Clemson, 7:30 p.m. on ACCN
- Colorado State at Fresno State, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Missouri at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m. on SECN
- Arizona State at UCLA, 7:30 p.m. on Pac-12N
- Louisiana Tech at UTEP, 8 p.m. on ESPN3
- Utah State at Air Force, 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2
- San Diego State at UNLV, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN