Braden Gall, Mitch Light and Steven Lassan break down every major coaching change in college football. The guys cover every head coaching and major assistant change in the Power 5 conferences and one name dominates the mid-major carousel ranks.
- Did the ACC win the off-season as far as coaching changes go?
- Is Justin Fuente the best hire of the year? Will Syracuse be fun to watch under Dino Babers? And what will happen with Mark Richt in Miami?
- Can Matt Campbell compete in the Big 12?
- Is Charlie Strong's job on the line with Sterlin Gilbert?
- Is Clay Helton ready for USC expectations?
- Will a staff overhaul work for Oregon?
- WIll either interim hire in the Big Ten West work out long term?
- Can either first time head man in the East break through?
- The Big Ten lost some big time assistants but also made some huge hires as well.
- The SEC swapped experience for new blood in the East, so which new head coach needs to win the soonest?
- LSU, Tennessee and Alabama made critical defensive hires (while Auburn did not).
- How awesome is Willie Fritz at Tulane?
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email email@example.com. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.