The guys tackle some tough topics following a news-filled Memorial Day weekend.
Braden Gall, David Fox and Mitch Light are back in the booth talking the latest in college football.
- Mitch's 14-year old daughter explains satellite camps in one sentence.
- What were our reactions when we found out Baylor fired Art Briles? What (or who) could be next for the Bears? Has Baylor done enough to keep the NCAA at bay and should the NCAA be involved at all? How does Jim Grobe fit in and how have our preseason projections changed on Baylor? How is this situation different than Tennessee?
- How should the NCAA handle the Ole Miss self-imposed sanctions and should fans expect more punishment? What is the right punishment for the Rebels? And how will this noise impact the season? The guys disagree on what could happen in Oxford this season.
- To lighen the mood, the guys argue about something much less important: When is the actual start of the college football season? The international date line comes into play, time zones, weekends and weekdays. Are we 86 days from kickoff or 87? And what would your dream road/private plane/police escort opening weekend look like?
- Lastly, we are all saying goodbye to broadcasting legend Uncle Verne.
Check out the Athlon Sports Preseason Top 25.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall @AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email [email protected]. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.