Braden Gall and Steven Lassan break down the very early 2016 preseason college football Top 25.
- Who are the NFL Draft deadline winners and losers? And is Clemson both?
- Are the Tigers a clearcut frontrunner in the ACC? The answer is no.
- Can Ohio State overcome major losses and return to the top of the Big Ten or is Michigan primed for a big run?
- Is there anyone in the Big Ten West that can compete with the East?
- Oklahoma has to replace a lot on defense but does Baker Mayfield make them the favorite in the Big 12?
- Is Oklahoma State the big sleeper in the Big 12?
- Does the Pac-12 have a national title contender or just a lot of really good teams in 2016?
- Tennessee is the clearcut frontrunner in the East but who could be the top challenger?
- BORING: Alabama is the top dog in the SEC West again.
- What do we make of LSU vs. Ole Miss and can any other team push for a division crown?
- Who are the best Group of 5 teams going to be in 2016?
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email email@example.com. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.