Braden Gall and David Fox break down a slow news week in college football.
- Jeremy Foley is stepping down as Florida's Athletic Director. How impressive was his run and was he the first of a new type of AD.
- Ohio State will sell beer at games this year, bringing the total to more than 30 FBS schools selling alcohol at sporting events. What is the downside? Are there any negatives to selling booze at games?
- Why can't Baylor get out of his it's own way? Is the Board of Regents going to vote Art Briles back in place? What is the real solution for the Bears? (Hint: TELL THE TRUTH!)
- The guys break down the Athlon Sports preseason All-American and All-Conference teams.
- Finally, are eSports the future of college athletics? The Pac-12 Network seems to think gaming is the wave of the future.
Check out the Athlon Sports Preseason Top 25.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email email@example.com. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.