Week 1 of the college football season is in the books and the guys break down the historic weekend. Braden Gall, Mitch Light and David Fox recap:
- So, I guess it really was the greatest weekend in college football history. Houston was the biggest surprise and the biggest winner in Week 1. But how does it change the way we view Oklahoma?
- Was the SEC's 7-7 record really the end of the SEC's dominance? Or does scheduling have a lot more to do with it than anyone seems to think? Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M all posted big wins for the SEC while LSU's Les Miles continues to show he's unfit to lead the Tigers program.
- Notre Dame vs. Texas. That's all.
- Freshmen quarterbacks were a huge hit in Week 1. Alabama, Florida State, Georgia and Texas all seemed to have found their signal caller of the future.
- Did the Pac-12 actually have the worst weekend in college football?
Check out the Athlon Sports 2016 College Football Rankings No. 1 to 128.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.