Can USC shake up the newest Playoff rankings this weekend?
Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light break down the Playoff Committee Rankings and preview Week 11 in college football.
- Should the Committee bake in some controversy since the rankings don't matter? Should Ohio State be in the Top 4?
- The Big 12 has two major games to watch this weekend as Oklahoma hosts struggling Baylor and West Virginia visits surging Texas. And what do we make of Oklahoma State?
- Should Penn State be on upset alert? Why is Michigan State so bad at football? Should there be any concern for Michigan this weekend? Can Minnesota shake things up in the West?
- Can Virginia Tech and North Carolina hold serve in the ACC Coastal? Will Clemson clinch a spot in the ACC title game?
- Will the SEC East begin to burn to the ground this weekend? Should Ole Miss start Shea Patterson? Will Arkansas, South Carolina or Kentucky pull upsets?
- Out West, the best slate of games once again belongs to the Pac-12. Washington State and Colorado must hold serve while Stanford tries to find balance against Oregon. And the biggest game of the weekend anywhere will take center stage Saturday evening when USC visits Washington. Are the Trojans a legit contender or have they been living a lie?
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 25-24-1 (3-2 LW)
2. Braden: 20-29-1 (2-3 LW)