Alabama, Ohio State sit atop the latest rankings after a wild weekend.
Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light break down the Playoff Committee Rankings and preview Week 12 in college football.
- Is the Committee painting itself into a corner with Ohio State at No. 2? Is there a path for Louisville to get in? Do two-loss teams belong in the Playoff? Can the Pac-12 or Big 12 still get in?
- In the Pac-12, Washington State visits Colorado with huge implications. USC-UCLA gets relegated to #Pac12AfterDark. Is Mark Helfrich toast?
- Louisville faces Houston in the only meaningful ACC game (unless Wake Forest somehow upsets Clemson). The Cardinals need style points.
- There is very little to watch in the Big Ten this weekend except maybe the Michigan QB.
- Florida-LSU and Mizzou-Tennessee are still critical games for the East Division championship in the SEC.
- Oklahoma travels to West Virginia for the biggest game of the weekend. Can WVU stop the Sooners offense?
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 27-27-1 (2-3 LW)
2. Braden: 23-31-1 (3-2 LW)