Alabama, Ohio State sit atop the latest rankings after a wild weekend.
Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light break down the Playoff Committee Rankings and preview Week 13 in college football.
- Did we really learn anything from the latest College Football Playoff rankings? How many teams are still in the race?
- The guys rank their top four Thanksgiving side items - with some college football flare.
- The SEC-ACC rivalries take center stage but how many of them will be close? What would it do to Auburn if Alabama rested all of its players for the Iron Bowl? Any chance South Carolina knocks off Clemson?
- Why watch the Big 12? I mean, honestly.
- The Pac-12 has two elite showdowns with both division titles hanging in the balance. The Apple Cup and Utah-Colorado do battle out West.
- Michigan at Ohio State. That's all.
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 32-27-1 (5-0 LW)
2. Braden: 27-32-1 (4-1 LW)