Week 2 doesn't look like a great weekend of college football but the guys break down all of the intigue.
- Why did college football schedule all of the best games this week in the same time slot? Dammit!
- Penn State and Pitt highlight the early slate so why is James Franklin downplaying the game so much?
- There are some interesting conference games in the SEC and ACC for coaches who need wins badly.
- How huge is Arkansas' trip to TCU for both programs and coaching staffs?
- The Battle at Bristol takes center stage at night.
- And late night Pac-12 action should keep fans up as Washington State, Oregon and Cal all play interesting games.
- PICKS AGAINST THE SPREAD: Braden and Mitch will go head-to-head all season long.
1. Mitch: 4-1 (4-1 LW)
2. Braden: 0-5 (0-5 LW)
Check out the Athlon Sports 2016 College Football Rankings No. 1 to 128.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.