Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light preview the entire slate of Week 4 action in college football.
- The week gets started with two weeknight games with Clemson visiting Georgia Tech and USC limping into Utah.
- Florida and Tennessee highlights a huge SEC slate of action. Texas A&M and Arkansas battle in Arlington while Auburn desperately needs a win over LSU on The Plains. Georgia's trip to Ole Miss also features two ranked teams as well.
- In the Big Ten, Wisconsin and Penn State have huge road trips into the state of Michigan to face the Spartans and Wolverines respectively. Also, Nebraska, don't screw this up.
- Florida State, Louisville and Clemson all have tricky road tests this weekend while Pitt and North Carolina meet in Chapel Hill.
- Is there anyting worth watching in the Big 12? Not really, other than maybe Oklahoma State-Baylor.
- Stanford tries to complete it's Los Angeles double-header by trying to win it's ninth straight over UCLA. Cal-Arizona State, Washington-Arizona and Colorado-Oregon also offer some intrigue as well.
- Every week, Mitch and Braden battle with five picks against the spread. Both are coming off hot weeks.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 9-6-1 (4-0-1 LW)
2. Braden: 6-8-1 (3-1-1 LW)
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall or @AthlonMitch or email email@example.com. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.