College Football's fourth weekend featured multiple ranked matchups, a couple of big upsets, dramatic finishes and even some coach firings. Don't forget to subscribe here and rate us if you like (or don't like) what you hear!
- Did LSU make the right call to fire Les Miles just four weeks into the season? Which direction should LSU turn? Should Art Briles be in the mix? And is coaching the big question mark in the SEC now?
- Tennessee, Ole Miss, Texas A&M and Auburn all won huge games in the SEC.
- The Badgers deserve an apology from Braden, but will he give it to Wisconsin? Also in the Big Ten, Michigan crushes an arch rival while Nebraska proves it could be legit.
- Duke upset Notre Dame and Brian Kelly fired his defensive coordinator. But should Irish fans be pushing for Kelly to be fired too?
- The rest of the ACC saw the power brokers win easily on the road while North Carolina and Virginia Tech did some good things.
- Baylor and West Virginia won the only two meaningful games in the Big 12 but how much did we really learn?
- Out west, Stanford, Utah and Washington each won close games to prove they may be the class the Pac-12. But what about Colorado, Arizona State and UCLA? And could it be one and done for Clay Helton at USC?