Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light preview Week 5 in college football.
- Week 5 features three AP Top 10 matchups and the we disagree on two of them. We break down Stanford-Washington, Louisville-Clemson and Wisconsin-Michigan with in-depth analysis and lots of yelling.
- In the SEC, Tennessee makes a huge road trip to Athens while ranked Florida and Texas A&M also must travel in Week 5. LSU hosts Mizzou while Ole Miss hosts Memphis in other SEC action.
- Florida State hosts North Carolina in what could be an offensive showdown while Miami tries to prove it's hot start is for real on the road against Miami. And, of course, Wake Forest, duh.
- The Big 12 features multiple intriguing matchups that will decide the conference pecking order. Can West Virginia stay unbeaten against Kansas State? Is Texas good enough to go into Stillwater and pull the upset? What do we make of Oklahoma and TCU?
- After the battle in the Big House, there isn't much to like about the Big Ten this weekend. But we try anyway.
- The Pac-12 once again proves it might be the most entertaining league in the nation. Utah-Cal, Oregon-Washington State, Arizona State-USC and Arizona-UCLA are all must-see TV.
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 10-9-1 (1-4 LW)
2. Braden: 8-11-1 (2-3 LW)
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall or @AthlonMitch or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.