Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light preview Week 8 in college football.
- Texas A&M and Alabama go head-to-head in a Top 10 showdown of unbeatens. But should the Aggies even show up?
- Two other ranked matchups make the SEC West the focus of Week 8 nationally.
- Wisconsin visits Iowa while Ohio State heads to Happy Valley in the Big Ten.
- What would a win over TCU do for West Virginia's credibility? Is Oklahoma-Texas Tech or Texas-Kansas State the more intriguing game?
- And, as usual, the Pac-12 offers up an awesome slate of games once again. Utah, Washington State, Colorado and Oregon all have difficult road tests ahead of them this weekend.
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 15-19-1 (2-4 LW)
2. Braden: 13-21-1 (2-3 LW)
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall or @AthlonMitch or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.