Florida State has a chance to shake up the ACC race this weekend.
Athlon Sports' Braden Gall and Mitch Light preview Week 9 in college football.
- Will Week 9 feature a lot of upsets as many conference contenders are on the road facing tough tests. This group includes Clemson, West Virginia, Baylor, Auburn, Virginia Tech, Tennessee and more!
- Can Florida State and Pitt upset the ACC apple cart?
- Florida will attempt to keep its SEC East title hopes alive in the Cocktail Party against Georgia.
- Can Wisconsin win the Big Ten West this weekend or will Nebraska prove it belongs in the Top 10?
- Will Washington avoid an upset with "The Moment" in full effect in Salt Lake City? What about the rest of the always entertaining Pac-12?
- And a huge week of action in the AAC should not be ignored.
Each week, we go head-to-head with our top picks against the spread.
Picks Against the Spread Standings:
1. Mitch: 19-20-1 (4-1 LW)
2. Braden: 16-23-1 (3-2 LW)