Week 9 was wild and crazy as promised but what did it all mean? Don't forget to subscribe here and rate us if you like (or don't like) what you hear! Mitch Light and Braden Gall break down the weekend of action.
- The Playoff committee won't have much to discuss in the initial rankings thanks to four clearcut top teams in the nation. Clemson, MIchigan and Washington each posted big wins and took control of their respective conferences.
- Has the Big 12 eliminated itself from the Playoff conversation after nine weeks of action? Both Baylor and West Virginia lost on the road.
- Who is in the driver's seat for the Group of 5 New Year's Six Bowl bid after Boise State's loss? And what is wrong with Houston?
- Virginia Tech, Wisconsin and Florida each took major steps forward in winning their divisions with critical wins (and some other losses).
- Extra Points: Is USC the No. 2 team in the Pac-12? Can Auburn really win the SEC title? What is wrong with Ohio State?