The guys break down every angle of the two Playoff games.
Braden Gall, Mitch Light and David Fox analyze every angle of the 2015 College Football Playoff:
- Which team benefits the most, the least from the long layoff?
- Which coach's legacy would benefit the most from a national championship?
- Will any team have a home-field advantage like Oregon did last year in the Rose Bowl?
- Can Michigan State stop Derrick Henry?
- Is Connor Cook the best quarterback Alabama has faced?
- Can a pro-style offense beat a Nick Saban defense?
- Should Clemson or Oklahoma be more motivated by last year's bowl blowout?
- Which quarterback will play better in the Orange Bowl?
- Is Oklahoma the best offense Clemson has faced all season?
- Can the Sooners defense control the line of scrimmage against DeShaun Watson?
And, of course, we make final score predictions for both games (and if we are wrong, WHY are we wrong?)
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall @AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email [email protected]. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.