Hosts Braden Gall and David Fox break down the latest news and notes from college football as well as Part 1 of our bowl preview.
Here is what we covered in this week's podcast:
- How many bowls is the right number of bowls?
- What is your perfect way to consume bowls?
- How do we feel about Playoff games on New Year's Eve? (And who's to be blamed?)
- What are the biggest concerns about the Mizzou law that failed?
- Why does the SEC love it's coaches so much that they keep recycling them?
- Where should BYU turn now that it's first choice stayed at Navy?
- What the hell is going on at Texas A&M and is Kevin Sumlin in trouble?
And in Part 1 of our bowl preview, we tell you what to watch for on every day of the first half of bowl season (Dec. 19 through Dec. 28).
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall or @AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.