Here are some of our favorite jokes about Boise State's biggest rivals.
• What does the average Vandals football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• How many Nevada freshmen does it take to change a light bulb None. That’s a sophomore course.
• A man in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and asks, "Wanna hear a University of Idaho joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Look, fella, I'm six feet tall, 200 pounds, and I'm an Idaho grad. The guy next to me is 6-2, 225, and he's an Idaho grad. The big dude next to him is 6-5, weighs 250, and he's an Idaho grad. You still wanna tell that joke?" The first man replies: "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."
• How many Vandals fans does it take to change a flat tire? Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• Did you hear what happened to the Idaho State fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home? He moved.
• Why is Idaho replacing the turf at the Kibbie Dome with cardboard? The Vandals always look better on paper.
• Things you will never hear a Vandals fan say: I have reviewed your application.
• Why don’t Idaho State fans eat barbecue beans? Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• Things you will never hear an Vandals fan say: I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.
• What's the difference between an Idaho football player and a dollar? You can get four quarters out of a dollar.